Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays, and Keep Those Fingers Inked UP!

To all of you wonderful artists out there who have been checking in to read what I've posted, I thank you for your support. That's Inked Up has already garnished a lot of attention world-wide, and helped to network our ever-growing printmaking family. Over the holidays, in addition to making some new images and keeping my fingers inked up, I will be working on a new group of articles, discussing some print meccas, and I anticipate bringing in some cool artists' work to show you.  FYI...I am interested in seeing any and all artists working in the printmaking medium, and encourage you to contact me. Just send me your resume, statement and a couple jpegs to teresajparker@gmail.com. Who knows? I might be writing something about your work and spreading more of what I'll call the Inky Fingers Network.

Also, just to let everyone know about  an opportunity that was posted this week, Ochosi Editions has put out an International Call for Artists to participate in  the  "Madonna International Print Exchange". You can find the information on the exchange at http://www.ochosieditions.blogspot.com/. Please RSVP by February 1st your intent to participate, and the editions are due May 1st.  The suite will be displayed at Benedictine University in Lisle, IL in May, and then travel to Monterrey, Mexico in September. I will be looking for other venues to exhibit the suite, so if you know of a place or institution that may be interested, let me know.

Wishing all of you a safe and productive holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment