Sunday, September 30, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake! That's Inked Up Celebrates its 1st Anniversary!

Oh yes, my little inked up friends, it's time to celebrate That's Inked up's First anniversary! Yahooooo! You amazing people have shown there is a concerted and sustained need for this blog which I am pleased is growing a readership worldwide and connecting ourselves and our art. It was something I had been wanting to do for some time, and with the support of friends and fellow artists, we are now able to celebrate this milestone. 

This year we've been able to post articles on artists, residencies, conferences, workshops, competitions and commemorate the history of this medium through holidays and political events. 122 posts and a weekly readership of 9500 people ( and an astounding 26K overall hits) has been made possible through your interest, and I look forward to expanding the articles, features on new work and overlooked artists,  book/catalogue and exhibition reviews. 

I hope you will continue to join me as we continue this journey onto this fascinating and varied medium, and I look forward to hearing from you if you have ideas, or want to send me information about your workshops, and any unique opportunities.

Have some Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment